40kw Ygdl-225 Vertical Axis Wind Pm Generator
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- vertical axis permanent magnet generator/wind generator
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: YGDL
- Rotating Shaft: Vertical
- Power: 10-100kW
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
- Number of Blade: Multiple-Blade
- Stress Way of Blade: Resistance
- Phase: 3 Phase
- Axis Type: Vertical
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 85016100
1. Vertical axis structure, small area, high efficiency
2. Low startup speed, breeze start.
3. Adapt to any wind direction.
(1) More poles in the PM generator improve the frequency when the speed of fan is low. Solve the problems of unstable voltage; improve the efficiency of the converter; save the cost of subsequent processing equipments.Characteristics of PM wind power generators:
(2) Our company has the ABB wind generator testing center, which can effectively guarantee the quality of products..
(3) After finite element analysis and design, the structure is appropriate. The starting torque is small, solving the problem of low speed generating, improving wind energy utilization.
(4) Low speed PM generators, leave out gear up equipments, improve reliability and generating efficiency, small amount of maintenance.
(5) No carbon brush,no excitation winding,no excitation controlling-box,sample structure,no spark, high reliability. Protection level: IP54. Long service life.
(6) The rotor is of high strength, which allows the motor running at higher speed.
(7) Small size, light weight, high energy density, suitable for special use.
(8) Motors run efficiently throughout the entire speed range, with high generating efficiency.
(9) Motor adopts imported high speed oil-contained bearings, maintenance free, high reliability, long life.
(10) The parameters like voltage, rated speed and power can be customized. The shape of the motor can be also changed. You can use spline shaft, dual shafts, flange or other installation methods.